The Paramedic Technology associate degree from New England Institute of Technology will prepare you for a rewarding and in-demand career in emergency medicine. A mix of classroom and hands-on learning builds the skills needed for entry-level opportunities caring for patients in rescue vehicles, emergency rooms, and other healthcare settings.
EMT/Paramedic Program Outcomes:
Graduates of this program will be able to:
- Use their paramedic education to provide safe, culturally competent, and patient-centered care across the lifespan.
- Communicate effectively with diverse patients, families, support systems, and the allied health team to achieve optimal patient outcomes.
- Apply evidence-based, clinical judgments to deliver safe, quality paramedic care.
- Demonstrate caring and ethical interventions that incorporate patient and family advocacy.
- Collaborate with members of the allied health team to optimize patient outcomes.
- Utilize patient care technologies and information management systems to support safe processes of care across the healthcare continuum.
- Demonstrate professional accountability and commitment to standards of professional practice within legal, ethical and regulatory frameworks.
- Integrate leadership principles to advocate for safe, quality outcomes of patient care across the healthcare continuum.
About New England Institute of Technology
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Hands-on Training
- Day or Evening Classes
- Financial Aid available for those who qualify / Ask about our Military and Veterans benefits
- Career Planning Assistance
- Housing Assistance
Financial Aid (for those who qualify):
- Non-repayable grants
- Work-study programs
- Student Loans
- Our own tuition payment plan
- Military and Veterans Benefits
One New England Tech Boulevard
New England Institute of Technology is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (CIHE). http://www.neit.edu/About-Us/Public-Disclosure